• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Calling All Ravens Fans in the South PA/North+Central MD Areas

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hey all, I think it would be awesome meeting some of ya'll on here. Is there anyone on here who would be down to meet up and catch a Ravens game sometime this season? I'm in the Gettysburg/Hanover area, but could drive down to the Owings Mills/Columbia areas if anyone is interested! Any and all are invited

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
at some point, if we could get a group together it would be great to have a meet and greet.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
at some point, if we could get a group together it would be great to have a meet and greet.

I mean I’m good with waiting Covid out another year depending on how people feel about it, and I’m also completely good with meeting up this season. Depends on how people feel. I just think it would fun to meet up somewhere and have some wings/beer/etc and catch a game

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I mean I’m good with waiting Covid out another year depending on how people feel about it, and I’m also completely good with meeting up this season. Depends on how people feel. I just think it would fun to meet up somewhere and have some wings/beer/etc and catch a game
not sure I'm going to a game this year, but next year no question.

AFunkRavensScouts

Practice Squad
If you guys have any interest in meeting fir an actual game, let me know! I grew up in Gettysburg but now live in the Baltimore area.

I work PT with the Ravens Scouts program and can help set up group tickets (generally like $15 off), PSLs which are as low as $500/seat until 9/15 & even pre-game hospitality tents.

let’s go Ravens!!!

AFunkRavensScouts

Practice Squad
Here is the Ravens promo for anyone who is interested.

Attachments

• A2F6CB4B-9CEC-4A69-A3C5-C0C800930645.jpeg
    A2F6CB4B-9CEC-4A69-A3C5-C0C800930645.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 111