• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purpleflock Dynasty Fantasy Football; Season 2

Where would you like to continue our fantasy league?

• Keep ESPN

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • NFL.com

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yahoo

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Fantrax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
As we head into the post season and everyone is still into football, it wouldn't a terrible time to think about our platform going forward.

Personally, id rather stick it out at ESPN as I have found that you can actually do a rookie/FA draft next year. But if there are enough votes, I don't care to switch either.

Also, if there's anything you want added, playoff scenarios switched, scoring altered, or anything else, bring them up for discussion!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
As we head into the post season and everyone is still into football, it wouldn't a terrible time to think about our platform going forward.

Personally, id rather stick it out at ESPN as I have found that you can actually do a rookie/FA draft next year. But if there are enough votes, I don't care to switch either.

Also, if there's anything you want added, playoff scenarios switched, scoring altered, or anything else, bring them up for discussion!
Well if we can do rookie free agent drafts then I vote to stick with ESPN, even though I’ve heard a lot of great things about nfl.com and fantrax

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
A couple of things I wanted to discuss.

Everyone cool with five roster drops? That will be a total of 50 players going into the FA Pool which will give us a 5 round FA/rookie draft. I'd be cool with more, no less than 5 though. It'll be a nice refresh for teams.

And are you all cool with the waiver process? My other dynasty gives like 140 auction points to last the entire season. You bid on players and highest bid gets the player. I'm indifferent about it, but just thought I'd bring it up in case anyone else has experience with that process.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
A couple of things I wanted to discuss.

Everyone cool with five roster drops? That will be a total of 50 players going into the FA Pool which will give us a 5 round FA/rookie draft. I'd be cool with more, no less than 5 though. It'll be a nice refresh for teams.

And are you all cool with the waiver process? My other dynasty gives like 140 auction points to last the entire season. You bid on players and highest bid gets the player. I'm indifferent about it, but just thought I'd bring it up in case anyone else has experience with that process.
I'd do more than 5 rounds draft - let's do 7, like NFL, since we can draft FAs, too.
This waiver process is fine. Lower you're in the standings, better chance of picking up a player you have. Evens out things a bit.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I'd do more than 5 rounds draft - let's do 7, like NFL, since we can draft FAs, too.
This waiver process is fine. Lower you're in the standings, better chance of picking up a player you have. Evens out things a bit.

We'll all have to drop 7 players then unless I expand the rosters, but I think they're a good size now. So we'll all drop 7 in the offseason.

Appreciate the feedback!

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Are there any open spots in this for next season?

If we let new teams come in they will be drafting from scratch. Every other team will be keeping 20 players from the current roster.

Yeah the only spots would be if someone dropped or we expanded. And if that were the case, like Mania said, you'd be starting your roster from scratch. Drafting from next years rookies and the free agents after everyone releases 7 players.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah the only spots would be if someone dropped or we expanded. And if that were the case, like Mania said, you'd be starting your roster from scratch. Drafting from next years rookies and the free agents after everyone releases 7 players.
Fine with me I just want to play lol