• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Dog

MVP
Three more to go.

I gotta change the cat boxes. My wife is making dinner. I will probably take a shower before the game.
I am done Christmas shopping. The cars are all cleared ready to go tomorrow. I don't think I can burn up three hours doing that.

Damn...... what to do what to so....

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Three more to go.

I gotta change the cat boxes. My wife is making dinner. I will probably take a shower before the game.
I am done Christmas shopping. The cars are all cleared ready to go tomorrow. I don't think I can burn up three hours doing that.

Damn...... what to do what to so....
Our family had a Chanukah gift grab yesterday. We use draw names ams each one of us gets one person. We set a dollar limit to make it fair for everyone. Anyway, my gift was a Ravens jacket wit a nice gold lining. On the back it was stitched in gold. Ravens est 1996. Anyway, I love how my family members who are skins fans have to purchase Ravens gear.

K-Dog

MVP
Okay here is my delema....

I am superstitious with my jerseys.
I will only wear ACTIVE players jerseys on game day.
The Ravens are undefeated on game day when I wear my Jimmy Smith jersey. (this season only )
I do not change jerseys after kickoff.

So do I play it safe and wear Suggs or Webb?
or do I break with one superstition and wear Smith anyway ?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

The Ravens are undefeated on game day when I wear my Jimmy Smith jersey.

Hmmm, I’m letting you make that call

rossihunter2

Staff Member

The Ravens are undefeated on game day when I wear my Jimmy Smith jersey. (this season only )

idk - depends which superstition you believe in more
but out of webby and suggs its gotta be sizzle

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I feel the steelers secondary can be had. ILB's are iffy and so is the secondary. They lose a lot of coverage ability without shazier too.
Their main strength is Hargrave/Tuitt/Heyward.
Shockingly I think this is a dream game for Marty, it will be very hard to run the ball, but with the loss of shazier and with their bigger and slower linemen we may be able to threaten the edge with collins, a heavy dose of James hurst on pulls(where he's performed best) and pat Richard to blast Dupree and watt can really be an effective way to keep the defense honest, and Marty loves taking advantage of weak linebackers and he will exploit that the same way he's exploited Miami. Sean Davis and mike Mitchell worry me though in that regard, they are good safeties and can make up for the loss of shazier, and if Marty refuses to mix it up and challenge them deep and attack different levels to keep the safeties up high then we are gonna see a lot of tackles short of the sticks from those 2.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

I was like that with an old ngata jersey, we weren't undefeated when I wore it, but we lost every game that I didn't. That lasted until 2013 when we started losing all kinds of games and it no longer had the magic

K-Dog

MVP
I was like that with an old ngata jersey, we weren't undefeated when I wore it, but we lost every game that I didn't. That lasted until 2013 when we started losing all kinds of games and it no longer had the magic
I had that with Ray. Undefeated at some point the Super Bowl season. Both my wife and I wore 52 all the way through to the end.

Tank

Hall of Famer

Sizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.