• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
7pm EST @ Bank of America Stadium

With the continued flux of the OL, I'm still not sure if we see Lamar at all - I know he's a gamer and he probably wants live reps but I think the Ravens wrap him up in cotton wool and keep him safe for this game. Not sure how much work we'll see from any starters....

but hopefully we get our first look at Ben Cleveland and a better view of the LG competition (hopefully Tyre gets the 1s reps at LG this week instead of LT). Tt's going to be a major test of the OL vs this talented panthers DL - hopefully derrick brown and brian burns can play. And I wonder if we get our first look at Zeitler this week...

Either way it's another step closer to real football!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
7pm EST @ Bank of America Stadium

With the continued flux of the OL, I'm still not sure if we see Lamar at all - I know he's a gamer and he probably wants live reps but I think the Ravens wrap him up in cotton wool and keep him safe for this game. Not sure how much work we'll see from any starters....

but hopefully we get our first look at Ben Cleveland and a better view of the LG competition (hopefully Tyre gets the 1s reps at LG this week instead of LT). Tt's going to be a major test of the OL vs this talented panthers DL - hopefully derrick brown and brian burns can play. And I wonder if we get our first look at Zeitler this week...

Either way it's another step closer to real football!

I’m ok with Lamar never seeing the field during preseason. Just not worth it with the state of injuries at OL and WR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Not sure I want to put any money on the ravens for this game.. we will have no wrs and I have almost no faith we will score more than 1 td

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jackson is dressed. Anyone heard how many series he plans on playing ?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not sure I want to put any money on the ravens for this game.. we will have no wrs and I have almost no faith we will score more than 1 td

I put $40 on the Ravens to keep the preseason streak alive !

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
How embarrassing. This man thought Tyler Huntley was Lamar.

Me? Lamar is dressed , he was on the sideline in full pads

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nothing Huntley can do about that, it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.