• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens-Harbaugh

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Contrary to popular belief the ravens are a class organization, harbaugh, for all his sideline antics and yelling at the refs, is a genuine guy and a class act. Anyone who doesn't pay due respects to this situation lacks humanity. This situation with shazier is a tragedy and it sucks to see such a supremely talented players career end so early

K-Dog

MVP
I just wanted to acknowledge what a classy move by your coaches, players, and organization in regard to Shazier’s situation.

~smooth

Ben got it right.
There is hateted between the two teams, but there is a ton of respect.
Sometimes there are more important things than whose team you are on.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
we're all pulling for him - it was a horrible thing to see and nothing you would wish on anyone
and on top of that shazier is a genuinely wonderful guy from all accounts and the way he has dealt with alopecia through his life is testament to his fortitude and altruism

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
we're all pulling for him - it was a horrible thing to see and nothing you would wish on anyone
and on top of that shazier is a genuinely wonderful guy from all accounts and the way he has dealt with alopecia through his life is testament to his fortitude and altruism
Yep, we aren’t the Eagles....

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I didn't realize the severity of the hit, but it really puts into perspective how dangerous football can be. I can't even imagine not being able to move your legs. That's terrifying.

Hope he has a speedy recovery.

mgsmooth

Practice Squad
I generally don’t dislike many organizations. I’m in Harrisburg area. Many Ravens fans and you all are pretty decent. Hurricanes fan as well...so Ray Lewis/Ed Reed would have been great in black and gold. Loved watching them play-all but 2 or 3 times/year.

I think I know more Steelers fans that I dislike than any others. Probably because I know so many and they don’t agree with how the organzization should be run, drafting, player personnel, game planning, play calling, etc....you know the type.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I generally don’t dislike many organizations. I’m in Harrisburg area. Many Ravens fans and you all are pretty decent. Hurricanes fan as well...so Ray Lewis/Ed Reed would have been great in black and gold. Loved watching them play-all but 2 or 3 times/year.

I think I know more Steelers fans that I dislike than any others. Probably because I know so many and they don’t agree with how the organzization should be run, drafting, player personnel, game planning, play calling, etc....you know the type.
That sounds familiar from an opposite perspective regarding the drafting and how the organization should be run.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Contrary to popular belief I don't hate Steelers fans.. and I actually have respect for your organization(sans Ben.. Fuck that guy. Good QB, shit human being).

I hope that Shazier recovers smoothly

K-Dog

MVP

Harrisburgh.
The Jackson House.
A little dive that has the best burger I have ever had in my life.

arnie_uk

Veteran
I didn't realize the severity of the hit, but it really puts into perspective how dangerous football can be. I can't even imagine not being able to move your legs. That's terrifying.

Hope he has a speedy recovery.
If proper tackling form was emphasized at a young age that wouldn't have happened shazier.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If proper tackling form was emphasized at a young age that wouldn't have happened shazier.
Sadly this is true. It's not like shazier is a dirty player who leads with the crown maliciously, it's just his poor tackling form and I can't believe he's at the pro level for 4 seasons and nobody has taught him better