• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens-Harbaugh

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
If proper tackling form was emphasized at a young age that wouldn't have happened shazier.

Sadly this is true. It's not like shazier is a dirty player who leads with the crown maliciously, it's just his poor tackling form and I can't believe he's at the pro level for 4 seasons and nobody has taught him better

Good luck changing habits he's had since he was 5.

Ehh, also a good point.

All this is beside the point in this thread

Tank

Hall of Famer
Not sure what the point of the thread is. What did harbs do? The op doesnt say anything
OP thanking Ravens coaches, players and FO for publicly expressing sympathy and empathy for Shazier’s situation. Think he’s a Steelers fan.

Last edited:

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I was proud of the Ravens for the respect they showed to Shazier. I think the OP was pretty cool for giving our coaches and players a shout-out for it on our website. I want to beat them badly, but I do have a respect for the Steelers organization. I way more dislike the Bengals because that is almost an all around dirty team. I truly dislike that Burfict guy and glad that dirty guy is not on our team.

Hope this game is a good one and both teams come out injury free.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Although we are heated rivals, there is a ton of mutual respect for between the Ravens and Steelers organizations. And, at the end of the day...."WE" are all apart of the AFC NORTH family! We wish NOTHING like what happened to Shazier on any player but definitely not on one of our own (AFC North)!

GET WELL SHAZIER!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It's weird how this is considered such a respectful rivalry. Back in the lamarr woodley/Hines Ward/ray Lewis/haloti ngata days, there was respect as in we were both contenders, but there was some real bad blood, pure hatred between these teams. After both teams went through trials and tribulations after their super bowl wins it seems like the rivalry just matured.

Now, this is a rivalry that just puts a good product on the field for the fans, good hard hitting competitive and good natured football between 2 teams that have a heated history. What used to be a real nasty rivalry comparable to the bengals steelers of today, now exemplifies all that is good in the NFL. 2 first class organizations competing for seeding twice a year with ultra competitiveness. It's refreshing to see what this rivalry turned into after seeing the mess that the whole NFL has spiraled into