• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Resolved Access issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Hey guys

Something's up. Since last night (NZ), I'm getting frequent 502 (bad gateway) errors from cloudflare when trying to access the board.

You aware of this?

supertolerator

Staff Member
Administrator
@allblackraven, First of all, sorry for not addressing this sooner, got done with finals last week and am on Winter Vacation now.

That day, the datacentre in which the PurpleFlock server is hosted, was upgrading some of their networking equipment.

These errors should be long gone now though. Let me know if you are still experiencing them.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
@allblackraven, First of all, sorry for not addressing this sooner, got done with finals last week and am on Winter Vacation now.

That day, the datacentre in which the PurpleFlock server is hosted, was upgrading some of their networking equipment.

These errors should be long gone now though. Let me know if you are still experiencing them.
No worries. Those upgrades were finished shortly after my previous message I guess - haven't had any other problems since.

Status
Not open for further replies.