• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Washington Football Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
man ive seen some ugly snaps out of cleveland tonight, hes not ready imo, can see the potential there though because youll have reps where his technique looks horrible and he still dominates the guy across from him.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
man ive seen some ugly snaps out of cleveland tonight, hes not ready imo, can see the potential there though because youll have reps where his technique looks horrible and he still dominates the guy across from him.

i havent been paying a ton of close attention to him but to me he looks a lot better already with how he moves over his college tape - a lot more fluid

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Damn Washington missed that tackle and that just couldn’t happen for him. I got a bad feeling on his roster status.

proche seemed frustrated af when he scored that TD, like finally y’all mfs just toss me one lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Damn Washington missed that tackle and that just couldn’t happen for him. I got a bad feeling on his roster status.

proche seemed frustrated af when he scored that TD, like finally y’all mfs just toss me one lol

i dont think he's making it

westry's making it and then i think warrior's got a chance to be last man in at DB but not sure washington's done enough to make it over some of the other talented guys ahead of him

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i dont think he's making it

westry's making it and then i think warrior's got a chance to be last man in at DB but not sure washington's done enough to make it over some of the other talented guys ahead of him
It sucks because he’s clearly got great football iq and instincts and he’s just gotta adjust to the size and timing of the league a little bit, and I think what he could become is much better than what he is and what those other guys could become as well

that said, warrior looks damn good. I want him on this defense and I’m still super impressed at the coaches comments on him at safety. He’s on his way to becoming something in this kind of defense. Not sold on westry at all

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It sucks because he’s clearly got great football iq and instincts and he’s just gotta adjust to the size and timing of the league a little bit, and I think what he could become is much better than what he is and what those other guys could become as well

that said, warrior looks damn good. I want him on this defense and I’m still super impressed at the coaches comments on him at safety. He’s on his way to becoming something in this kind of defense. Not sold on westry at all

it's certainly possible although he's been playing more slot than safety with the ravens which is where he looked best in college

redrum52

Hall of Famer
yeah but man not getting any snaps til 2nd half is not a good sign for a guy who was considered a front runner day one of camp

Not going to trip. Team is constantly working lineups. Didn't it take about half a season before Brown started?

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh being Harbaugh. He also only started due to Hurst getting injured.

He always tries to make it seem like the rooks have to earn their spot when they've shown they're better a few times. Brown, Torrey, Dobbins last year. Know there's more, but they come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.