• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Washington Football Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
tbf he didnt have much of a chance in the 1 drive - but he had the nice ball to andrews and the ball right on the money to duvernay who should have caught it
Yea exactly he doesnt try it too often but I hope to see it more like the first drive. He typically should have a lot of single coverages on outsides. Teams adjust and play wider? boom Gus right up the middle.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not seeing any pass rush today. lets trade for their backup linemen lol

it's preseason... there's not a ton of stuff going on beyond vanilla packages - and the ball's coming out quick because of the ravens pressure/blitzing scheme

which is why our CBs like westry and warrior are able to attack the break because they know that guys wont have time to run double-moves on them before they get sacked

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn just seeing the Dobbins news. If he can’t go i hope we stick with guys in house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAAM

Hall of Famer

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Seems the coaches might like Mccrary over Williams based off carries? Maybe its decided from camp but seems like hes getting a lot more touches.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
first of all, HUNTLEY IS MY FUCKING DUDE! and second, about time proche, good play, harbaugh wasnt happy about that taunt though, hes lucky that one wasnt called

Status
Not open for further replies.