• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion: Waiting All Day For Sunday Night

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jared Goff and the Lions offense already abusing Kevin King who I'm surprised the Packers haven't cut. Lions with the early lead.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Given what the Saints did to their defense, then looked at the Saints yesterday against Carolina. Green Bay's defense is downright AWFUL.
That’s comforting, I just want to make the playoffs and have a bye week, which means #1 seed

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Boomer didn’t do the Ravens Chiefs lol. I mean it was talked about non stop all day so I can’t complain too much but damn

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Payton turner if he stayed healthy was gonna be at worst a physical force. He is what we wanted Ferguson to be.

definitely - already seeing him be active and devastating with those cinderblocks he has for hands

rousseau probably the least impressive of the late 1st round EDGE guys (oweh, turner, rousseau, tryon) but hard to say he's been bad given he had 2 sacks this week (albeit neither were the product of pure pass rushes by him)