• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Bay

Veteran
Everybody talking about Ray Lewis having something to do with this win, but I feel like the Omar whistle needs to be played at every home game going forward.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
My young and wonderful friends, I was very superstitious this game. I told myself early on I wouldn't watch this game or any game till the Ravens won their first. They finally broke through despite being decimated by injury and early mistakes by Lamar. This is why Lamar is the second coming of MJ. He can literally will the team to a W, by becoming Superman. Bye, bye kryptonite, Lamar Jackson is here. I love that kid's heart so damn much. Since I've protected my heart from total collapse and feel happier than ever, I bid you all a happy and wonderful night. Go Ravens. Go Lamar Jackson. Go Purple flock!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Everybody talking about Ray Lewis having something to do with this win, but I feel like the Omar whistle needs to be played at every home game going forward.
THAT SHIT WENT SO HARD AND YES THEY NEED TO DO IT!

when we beat the patriots on SNF in 2019 deangelos actor gave a pregame hype bit and ended it with “in this town, when you come at the king, you best not miss” and it was fucking great

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sure, there was a time when I thought that the game was over when we were down 11 pts (most of us probably did) however, that doesn't negate the fact that I was ready for WAR!

upload_2021-9-20_12-8-40.jpeg

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Interesting after such a poor game in Vegas, AV comes out as the highest rated player for the Ravens in the PFF rankings. Hell of a way to rebound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.