• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Post Game Show?

Chief

Practice Squad
What's with no local TV post game shows? Curious. Brad Jackson and company was aired last year but nothing this year?

Tank

Hall of Famer
We haven't had a good postgame show in YEARS !!!
Yeah, Brad was obnoxious and the host(can’t remember his name) was terrible. And why was Antonio Freeman even there? Regardless now there’s nuthin’.

K-Dog

MVP
Yeah, Brad was obnoxious and the host(can’t remember his name) was terrible. And why was Antonio Freeman even there? Regardless now there’s nuthin’.
Matt Stover was on there for a little while and that helped, but the other two were just terrible.

Anytime someone was at the podium for their presser, they would cut to it late and leave early and you would only get about 45 seconds.

Ravens productions has two really good programs " Unscripted " and " Ravens Report" I don't know why they can't put together a decent post game show....
( Other than a network to carry it.... which is pretty important )

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Man, I LOVED listening to Brad! Loved it! I love watching cats who go against the grain and speak the truth about how the Ravens offense and defense and players play. Keep it real! Enough of all of that sugar and spice :poop:

On another note: I use to be able to watch ALL of the Ravens shows here in VA cause it was carried on Directv. Now? NOTHING! I got to go to the main site to watch the shows on my laptop. And even though I can still see the MASN channel her in my area there is NOTHING on it about the Ravens anymore.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Man, I LOVED listening to Brad! Loved it! I love watching cats who go against the grain and speak the truth about how the Ravens offense and defense and players play. Keep it real! Enough of all of that sugar and spice :poop:

On another note: I use to be able to watch ALL of the Ravens shows here in VA cause it was carried on Directv. Now? NOTHING! I got to go to the main site to watch the shows on my laptop. And even though I can still see the MASN channel her in my area there is NOTHING on it about the Ravens anymore.
MASN has Touchdown Baltimore. Search for it.