• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Worst winter in Baltimore?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
In 2010 in February there were 2 blizzards back to back. 3-4 feet and then after they got the streets cleared there was another 3 feet, the snowdrifts from the plows plus the next blizzard were taller than me in some spots. I was snowed in at my grandparents house in Lakeland in south Baltimore and walking to the grocery store felt like day after tomorrow, the snow was waist high in the streets and there were walkways dug into it, with 6ft snowdrifts on the sidewalks. The fresh snow had been dug out on the sidewalks and made into a walkway but the old snow underneath was near solid ice at this point, on the sidewalk I was like 3-4 ft high walking on ice with a good 2-3 ft of fresh snow at my sides. It was pretty damn cool actually but man I hate snow

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
In 2010 in February there were 2 blizzards back to back. 3-4 feet and then after they got the streets cleared there was another 3 feet, the snowdrifts from the plows plus the next blizzard were taller than me in some spots. I was snowed in at my grandparents house in Lakeland in south Baltimore and walking to the grocery store felt like day after tomorrow, the snow was waist high in the streets and there were walkways dug into it, with 6ft snowdrifts on the sidewalks. The fresh snow had been dug out on the sidewalks and made into a walkway but the old snow underneath was near solid ice at this point, on the sidewalk I was like 3-4 ft high walking on ice with a good 2-3 ft of fresh snow at my sides. It was pretty damn cool actually but man I hate snow
Do you really hate snow, or do you just hate shoveling snow. Mine is the latter as I love snow.

K-Dog

MVP
Technically not blizzards.
Those snow falls did not have the sustained winds to qualify as a blizzard.