• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Indianapolis Colts @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
8:15pm at M&T Bank Stadium on Monday Night Football (again)

Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick, & Lisa Salters on the call - no ManningCast this week.

Another non-1pm game, another primetime game, another HOME MNF. Much like buses we've been waiting years for a Monday home game and then we get three in 2 years... and 2 in 5 weeks.

Colts coming off a win will be looking to stack and make a statement on the big stage. Wentz playing with 2 injured ankles but competing.

Ravens on a 3 game winning streak. Need to keep stacking wins and not overlook a downtrodden but dangerous Colts team.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Ty'son is back, thank the lord. Good to see someone who can turn the corner and get upfield come back, last week was brutal.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ty'Son Williams and AV are expected to be active today

Looks like Bell isn't active today

JO_75

Hall of Famer
To me this proves that teams wanted Ty'Son Williams

I will laugh if Eric were to somehow to get a late round pick for Bell lol. I mean Williams had a good week one but then Greg Roman happened. We need to keep feeding him the ball, cut Freeman and roll with Williams, Murray and Bell the rest of the season.

Nurps

MVP
Did anyone see the hoodie Hollywood is wearing right now? Owl on the front and "8" on the back.

Whats that?

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Big one tonight.

Can't overlook the Colts. They played the Ravens really tough last year. I think this could be closer than most think, but ultimately the Ravens prevail

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I will laugh if Eric were to somehow to get a late round pick for Bell lol. I mean Williams had a good week one but then Greg Roman happened. We need to keep feeding him the ball, cut Freeman and roll with Williams, Murray and Bell the rest of the season.
Greg Roman didn’t happen, Williams has made many many massive mistakes, benchworthy mistakes on more than one occasion.

y’all gotta chill with that lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Is vinny cerrato developmentally challenged? The ravens signed AV like 4 months ago, vinny STILL calls him villanuevue

Status
Not open for further replies.