• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Indianapolis Colts @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jimmy is going to be missed down the stretch. This defense with him in it makes them incredible. Without him not so much. He was that kind of an impact player for us and he had to go down. smh at our injury situation year in and year out.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m not sure either way I’m just thinking about things beyond just immediately going after the individual players given that many of the front 7 have flashed dominance at times in the past and even earlier this year

But you are right that tonight the pass rush was conspicuously absent against an oline that was full of backups and was devoid of talent to begin with as a unit

I'm not nor have I ever been concerned about players, "flashing". A "flash" here or there means nothing to me! That's why I detest that "breakout" term when it is used after a player had 1...1 good game. We don't need players to "flash" here or there....we NEED players that have a mentality to exert their will over the will of the man in front of them. To play against backups and a roster devoid of talent and yet, you can't get a pass rush from Suggs and the crew? That's a personnel issue!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.