• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Indianapolis Colts @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I am set. Me and my buddies will be in section 135 UNDERCOVER !!!!!!!!!

I had tickets on the 50 seven rows back, but by the time I clicked on them they were gone !!!!!

They are selling fast this morning. Great deals to be found though.
Sounds like it’s going to be extra nasty with the rain and wind, good thing you are under cover. At least it’s not cold.

Have they played a bad weather game at the Bank since the new grass was installed? I can’t recall one.

Go Ravens! :ravens:

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Seems like the formula to beat the Ravens has been a competent run game and decent pass game. The Colts have neither.

Ravens record another shutout.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Per Zrebiec:

1) The 4 pm deadline for Ravens to make a roster addition before Saturday’s game has came and gone with no announced moves. Opted to keep WR Quincy Adeboyejo and WR Kenny Bell on p squad, leaving them w just 4 healthy WRs tomorrow.

2) With Maclin expected to be out, Ravens WRs will be Wallace, Moore, Campanaro and Perriman. They also have 4 TEs and 2 backs (Allen, Woodhead) they use in slot. Rain predicted for tomorrow’s game so could be run heavy game plan vs banged up Colts anyway.

i guess west might get active after all - or maybe we end up using vince mayle as the "5th" wr
Rain and Perriman's hands are like oil and vinegar. Stay away from him Flacco.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I am set. Me and my buddies will be in section 135 UNDERCOVER !!!!!!!!!

I had tickets on the 50 seven rows back, but by the time I clicked on them they were gone !!!!!

They are selling fast this morning. Great deals to be found though.
With your record, the Colts might as well go home.

K-Dog

MVP
I wonder if they will still list them as "Indy" on the scoreboard...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Sounds like it’s going to be extra nasty with the rain and wind, good thing you are under cover. At least it’s not cold.

Have they played a bad weather game at the Bank since the new grass was installed? I can’t recall one.

Go Ravens! :ravens:
Strange that they haven’t, considering location.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I’m so pumped for this game for some reason maybe because it’s saturday and if we win which we should I can pay attention to the titans and bills games tomorrow maybe we will get an extra gift and they both lose tomorrow

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am strangely optimistic for this game but also have pangs of anxiety and nervousness eating at me. Why do the Ravens make me feel this way damnit! Why can't they consistently perform in a manner that makes you feel super confident at least for a few games? I haven't felt super confident for a single game this season and yes, not even against the 0-14 Browns!

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
Inactives:
WR Maclin
CB Jean-Baptiste
OLB Williams
G Eluemunor
G Shakir
DE Kaufusi
DE Wormley

West is active for the first time in a while. Look for heavy running game today.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
looking a bit closer im actually a little worried about the gameplan - if we really foresee a run heavy game then why have we only got 4 true dlinemen active - both wormley and kaufusi are sitting on the inactives list and carl davis is coming back from a bad shoulder - if it really is a run heavy affair are our main 4 (and ricard in a pinch) gonna be enough?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
looking a bit closer im actually a little worried about the gameplan - if we really foresee a run heavy game then why have we only got 4 true dlinemen active - both wormley and kaufusi are sitting on the inactives list and carl davis is coming back from a bad shoulder - if it really is a run heavy affair are our main 4 (and ricard in a pinch) gonna be enough?
Don’t know.

I’m somewhat worried for this game as well. Colts usually play ya tough. I think we could get a little cocky. Underestimating any team really isn’t a good idea

Tank

Hall of Famer
I am strangely optimistic for this game but also have pangs of anxiety and nervousness eating at me. Why do the Ravens make me feel this way damnit! Why can't they consistently perform in a manner that makes you feel super confident at least for a few games? I haven't felt super confident for a single game this season and yes, not even against the 0-14 Browns!
This is the life we live as Ravens fans. Always been that way. Haha!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
They better win today, because you all know this is the game I circled on my schedule at the beginning of the season!!!! The Colts can suck a bag of .......!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.