• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 LA Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta & AJ Ross

Finally our 2nd 1pm game of the season. Unfortunately what's probably the game of the week is somehow left with the worst announcing and production crew of the week.

Massive game. Massive challenge on both sides of the ball. A clash between 2 of the early front-runners in the MVP contest.

But thank god it's a 1pm game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Friggen annoying, lets hope Gumbel gets Jacksons and Herberts names right.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Friggen annoying, lets hope Gumbel gets Jacksons and Herberts names right.

yeah we better not hear him call lamar... murray
and the most recent ridiculousness was him calling justin tucker... justin turner

these are maybe the 2 most well-known and famous people at their position in the league right now - how can you as a professional get their names wrong consistently

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yeah we better not hear him call lamar... murray
and the most recent ridiculousness was him calling justin tucker... justin turner

these are maybe the 2 most well-known and famous people at their position in the league right now - how can you as a professional get their names wrong consistently
I could swear when RG3 was still the starter for the Skins he was calling Manning RG3 and RG3 Manning. Do they really look that much alike?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don't mind Aikman, but Buck is awful.
I mind both, but gumbel is the absolute worst

then there’s the guy that over pronounced anything that ends with a N, he called our bengals game last year and he’s like “caught for the touchdowineh it’s browineh” like he puts a vowel before and after every N and holy fuck it makes me shudder. Idk his name but I fucking hate him

edit: spero dedes. Bro I cannot take his pronunciation, he’s so annoying.

Last edited:

marklar

Pro Bowler
I mind both, but gumbel is the absolute worst

then there’s the guy that over pronounced anything that ends with a N, he called our bengals game last year and he’s like “caught for the touchdowineh it’s browineh” like he puts a vowel before and after every N and holy fuck it makes me shudder. Idk his name but I fucking hate him

edit: spero dedes. Bro I cannot take his pronunciation, he’s so annoying.

Aikman... Let's hear another story of his love affair with Emmit Smith. Yeah, follow the game instead

JAAM

Hall of Famer
These fuckers better switch from this London game. Ain’t nobody tryna watch these two shitty teams over us against LA

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.