• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Cincinnati

K-Dog

MVP
Yeah that's what I meant by the empty seats. Like you said, it is embarrassing that we are very much in the playoff hunt but can't fill seats at all. The State of the Ravens conference is gonna be VERY interesting when it comes to that topic.
It is going to be very interesting to see the crowd Sunday evening.

I was at the Indy game and it was pouring most of the game. The concourses were jam packed. Meaning people were there just no in their seats.
Sunday is supposed to be dry but bitter cold. I guarantee you if it were a 1:00 game ( and the sun was out ) the numbers would be up.

The protests, the temperature, the time, NYE, crime, drunk idiots, logistics, are all factors that could make for a lower than expected attendance.

Tank

Hall of Famer
It is going to be very interesting to see the crowd Sunday evening.

I was at the Indy game and it was pouring most of the game. The concourses were jam packed. Meaning people were there just no in their seats.
Sunday is supposed to be dry but bitter cold. I guarantee you if it were a 1:00 game ( and the sun was out ) the numbers would be up.

The protests, the temperature, the time, NYE, crime, drunk idiots, logistics, are all factors that could make for a lower than expected attendance.
Even if it isn’t full at least all of those rag waving yinzers won’t be buying up all of the empties. lol