• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Cincinnati

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Am absolutely terrifed of AJ Green without Jimmy....

Come on guys. Just win this one. We've already secured a winning season. Now do the impossible and make the damn playoffs

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
We'll lose this one if we play even close to how badly we played yesterday. Bengals have way more talent than the colts.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I've been worried about this game ever since we started heating and getting in the playoffs conversation, and I'm more worried now than ever

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Well if we do we're not worthy of going to the playoffs tbh

That's how I always look at these games. If we can't beat Cincinnati or the Colts then we probably don't deserve to be there anyways. I hope we lean more towards the rushing approach. Bengals can't stop anything on the ground.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That's how I always look at these games. If we can't beat Cincinnati or the Colts then we probably don't deserve to be there anyways. I hope we lean more towards the rushing approach. Bengals can't stop anything on the ground.
Agree, hope our ground game is up for the task next week. Also hope we have a clear day so we can pass downfield.

I just want to point out that the Steelers beat the Colts by a last minute FG to win the game. These games don't always come easy and I remember us being in tight games with the Jaguars and Titans in the 2014 season. We also dropped a game against Houston with our play off hopes on the line. Not every game will come easy and right after those tough matches we did beat the Steelers at their home and nearly knocked off New England.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Same concerns here as yesterday and recent weeks. Can the offense overcome the lack of receiving talent, or can someone step up? Can the defense get pressure?

Again, just win and no injuries please.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Same concerns here as yesterday and recent weeks. Can the offense overcome the lack of receiving talent, or can someone step up? Can the defense get pressure?

Again, just win and no injuries please.

I’m more worried about the pass rush than the receiving talent - we’re getting multiple guys with multiple receptions in games now and some guys clearly improving (camp, Moore) and guys like woodhead and Wallace are also reaping the benefits of a better looking joe flacco

The lack of pressure is the thing that is killing me on game day because our pass rush always seems worse than the opposing oline no matter how bad that oline is

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
We need to keep getting maxx involved in the passing game. He's ALWAYS on the field in running downs, he would be an ideal play action guy, nothing shows run for us more than having him on the field, we targeted him more last night and we gotta keep it up.

We also need a bigger dose of campanaro, he's the most natural receiver on the team, while our guys all double catch and bobble balls and stumble to turn upfield, he is smooth as butter in every facet and supremely confident in his abilities and joe clearly trusts him. If we can keep the playbook under wraps for one more week and come out with a win then I really hope we start getting those guys involved in a big way come playoff time

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
A lot of players have said the playoffs started after the bye but I think this team looks at this game as the first wild card game because it’s pretty much win or go home on this one 100% as motivated as I think Cinci will be to beat us and ruin our season I think the players will be in full focus mode but I’m still nervous cause we struggle with Cinci

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's really not win or go home though. With both the Bills and Titans losing when one of them loses again next week the Ravens will also be in.