• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greek

Veteran
tbh Alex Collins > kareem hunt. But we lucked out on that one.
i like collins but he seems to get most of his yards on the edges. doesnt do as well up the middle but that could also be because yanda and lewis are out. kareem seems to be more of the all around back imo. im just hoping to see that pees is gone either today or tomorrow

I completely agree but I also wonder how much we should blame the players... I mean they played like garbage for sure, but the Ravens have never successfully developed a top wr in team history (okay maybe I'm forgetting someone in the 90s, but that's still pathetic). TE has become a weakness and I don't think it's a coincidence that this has been happening since they let Wade Harman (Ravens TE coach from 99-2013)go in favor of Gary Kubiaks guy.

So I wonder if they need to seriously reevaluate their positions coaches and scouts as well, because something stinks.
Well the Ravens have been a team really hesitant on drafting receivers early. If you would have picked a WR in this years draft in the 2nd round, then we would have had the choice between JuJu or Cupp. It is what it is.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well the Ravens have been a team really hesitant on drafting receivers early. If you would have picked a WR in this years draft in the 2nd round, then we would have had the choice between JuJu or Cupp. It is what it is.
The entire fanbase was screaming for one of those two as I recall. But, nope.

The entire fanbase was screaming for one of those two as I recall. But, nope.
I can recall people saying that JuJu was not worth a first and at the time I agreed, but not picking a receiver in the 2nd round just hurts. We badly need an impact player. I really think we go HARD after WRs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.