• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get over the insane amount of under throws, but no, the receivers are not without blame.
I look at two pivatol plays that really hurt.

1.) Boyle nearly fumbling on a goal-line, which ruined a potential TD. We ended up kicking a FG.

2.) Chris Moore bobbling a pass that ended up as an INT for a TD. Would have a first down there.

That doesn’t even include the endless drops we saw.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Last year the leaky defense ruined Christmas and this year they messed up New Years.

2 years in a row...it has been this damn defense that can't close out a damn game with a lead with playoff implications.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I look at two pivatol plays that really hurt.

1.) Boyle nearly fumbling on a goal-line, which ruined a potential TD. We ended up kicking a FG.

2.) Chris Moore bobbling a pass that ended up as an INT for a TD. Would have a first down there.

That doesn’t even include the endless drops we saw.
The Boyle one, if it is ruled a catch, is a fumble and no points. No issue there.

Moore bobbling that for so long... just... you cannot let the ball up there for that long.

But I look at 3-13 for 18 yards and at least three missed deep ball shots, two for touchdown, in a first half where the Ravens were outgained by over 200 yards.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
If this team doesn't grow the balls to trade up from 16 into the noughts now then they never will

fuck them and their lame 2nd round picks who might as well be UDFA's

The Boyle one, if it is ruled a catch, is a fumble and no points. No issue there.

Moore bobbling that for so long... just... you cannot let the ball up there for that long.

But I look at 3-13 for 18 yards and at least three missed deep ball shots, two for touchdown, in a first half where the Ravens were outgained by over 200 yards.
Make no mistake, I think Joe takes plenty of blame but combine Moore and Boyle’s drops and that’s 14 points left off the board. As bad as Joe’s first half stat line was it was heavily shadowed by the asinine drops.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Make no mistake, I think Joe takes plenty of blame but combine Moore and Boyle’s drops and that’s 14 points left off the board. As bad as Joe’s first half stat line was it was heavily shadowed by the asinine drops.
I cannot even begin to agree with this sentiment in the slightest bit, but it was a team loss.

The Bengals came in running for like 80 yards a game and Bernard and Mixon combined for over 120 at the damn half.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
We're too outdated. We're stuck in this bs 3-4 scheme because we think we have a dominant nose tackle

news flash

we dont

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

And Bucks, and Wallaces, and Collins, there were so many drops, how is that possible

Status
Not open for further replies.