• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
lol - im me
I was about to answer, but then I said, Rossi will see this in a couple seconds.

Mt. Crushmore never signed up. I tried to find him because he hadn’t been active from the time the boards announced shut down. I was checking twitter accounts because I knew the online publication he wrote for. I can’t think of it at the moment but it started with an F. I think his name is Matt @Truth may he able to help.

Last edited:

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I was about to answer, but then I said, Rossi will see this in a couple seconds.

Mt. Crushmore never signed up. I tried to find him because he hadn’t been active from the time the boards announced shut down. I was checking twitter accounts because I knew the online publication he wrote for. I can’t think of it at the moment but it started with an F. I think his name is Matt @Truth may he able to help.
Crush signed off the old boards after getting a job at Nebraska scouting department. I think he's not allowed to do stuff like this and his twitter / fanspeak writeups.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Crush signed off the old boards after getting a job at Nebraska scouting department. I think he's not allowed to do stuff like this and his twitter / fanspeak writeups.

Thanks, he got a job all of us want. That being said it’s Matt Pearce from fanspeak

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Still watching but they're talking about Matt Ryan! Where is Flacco?
Maybe they changed their mind. They went to commercial break with that Flacco teaser and now they went on to other stories and going into commercial breaks with all new teasers. I should have tuned over to the Fox or CBS pregame shows, I really don’t like ESPN.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Maybe they changed their mind. They went to commercial break with that Flacco teaser and now they went on to other stories and going into commercial breaks with all new teasers. I should have tuned over to the Fox or CBS pregame shows, I really don’t like ESPN.
Saving the best for last! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.