• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Streaming Games

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
If this isnt allowed, please nuke it. Thanks.

I've used [Redacted] for quite some time now, use a VPN, and Ive never really had troubles minus some freezing issues now and again over the years.

I cant get any games to work this year (minus the preseason) and I'm sick of dragging my ass to the bar as soon as I wake up after working Saturday nights.

Anyone else use that site? Are you experiencing issues this season? Is there another site I should migrate too? Any advice/insight to my problem would be greatly appreciated.

I mean, if I have to go to the bar..... twist my arm, lol. I'd just much rather watch on my couch with my dog if given the choice.

Thanks in advance.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

I've used [Redacted] for quite some time now, use a VPN, and Ive never really had troubles minus some freezing issues now and again over the years.

I cant get any games to work this year (minus the preseason) and I'm sick of dragging my ass to the bar as soon as I wake up after working Saturday nights.

Anyone else use that site? Are you experiencing issues this season? Is there another site I should migrate too? Any advice/insight to my problem would be greatly appreciated.

I mean, if I have to go to the bar..... twist my arm, lol. I'd just much rather watch on my couch with my dog if given the choice.

Thanks in advance.

I had issues last week but it was fine when I had to use it the week before and last week it eventually sorted itself out

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I had issues last week but it was fine when I had to use it the week before and last week it eventually sorted itself out

Which "provider" do you have to most luck with?

I think my anti virus software is whats causing the issue but it didnt in the past. Maybe some update screwed me (in a good way I suppose in the security sense) so I may need to play around with the settings on gameday.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Thanks in advance.
Do you live in the market?

Old Bay

Veteran
I use this one

[URL Redacted]

There's more here...
[URL Redacted]

Just close the pop ups. And VPN is suggested

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I used to use [Redacted], now I use [Redacted]. Just google that and it should be one of the first 2 that pops up

If [Redacted] is down, this is my backup site:

[URL Redacted]