• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2006 Ravens

I really believe had they gotten past Indy the Superbowl title is yours that year. You guys were better than Indy that year. You guys don't choke as much as us though. You guys thrive under pressure. I say you go all the way this year, you watch. Anyone agree with me about 06 though?

2011 Cundiff was the guy that missed didn't he for you guys? You guys are going to win it all this year, you watch.

K-Dog

MVP
cundiff missed but only after evans had already dropped a td too lol...
Thank you for posting that.

Cundiff gets too much grief for what would have only resulted in a tie.
We still would have needed to figure out a way to win, which wasn't coming easily.

Ok I hope I didn't bring back bad memories for you guys. How bout the 2000 season? Which playoff win was your favorite in that run or regular season win?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

We still would have needed to figure out a way to win, which wasn't coming easily.
True and if it weren’t for this we wouldn’t have Tucker

Tank

Hall of Famer

lol....I remember Billy was your boy, but dag. Too much grief? It's probably the worst play in the history of the team, right there with the play before.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really believe had they gotten past Indy the Superbowl title is yours that year. You guys were better than Indy that year. You guys don't choke as much as us though. You guys thrive under pressure. I say you go all the way this year, you watch. Anyone agree with me about 06 though?

Thing about that game was we just couldn't run the ball against a much smaller Colt defense that was mainly built to rush the passer. I'm not even sure if any of their dlinemen were even 300 lbs for gawd sakes.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

It wasn't only that. Harbaugh should've used a timeout. It was just way too rushed.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok I hope I didn't bring back bad memories for you guys. How bout the 2000 season? Which playoff win was your favorite in that run or regular season win?

Oh without a doubt the Tennessee game. that was our SB lol.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Denver, because I was there.

Funny thing during that whole SB run we were underdogs in every game including the home game but the oddsmakers figgered it out for the SB lol. Cool that you wasat that game.