• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
8:20pm ET @ Hard Rock Stadium on TNF

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, & Kristina Pink on the call

Another primetime game. Last year's TNF ended up getting moved because of the Covid outbreak in the Ravens building but the TNF the year before that was vs the Jets when Lamar got the single season rushing record.

With the way this team has been playing it feels like every game is a trap game.

Cannot overlook Miami even with their poor form and the Ravens history of using them as fodder.

Let's hope we can enjoy the mini-bye after TNF more than the actual bye after the Bengals game.

Nurps

MVP
Well my lucky number is 21. I’m seated in row 21 on both flights, my room is 214 and I’m sitting in section 121 at the game. LETS GO BABY. My baby mama, 99, gonna have a day I can feel it!

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Excited for tonight, could be the first game Lamar has every weapon available at his disposal. Hollywood, Andrews, Watkins, Bateman, Boyle. This is the game we show what this offense is capable of.

Ravens 44
Dolphins 17

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Will unfortunately miss most of this game due to performing in a show tonight, but I’ll be with y’all in spirit

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Super annoying that Proche is a healthy scratch because of Boykin’s bum ass only contributing to special teams even though he played awful against Minnesota

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Keep the chains moving here fellas. Finish with a TD!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Jesus Christ, Hollywood, Bateman, and even Duv would’ve toe tapped that. Come on Sammy

Status
Not open for further replies.