• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

I'm Sorry, Guys

I think it was my fault. I was getting together with a friend yesterday all day so didn't get to see any football hardly at all. We had a New Years eve party and had to go to another buddys house afterthat. I checked the scores about 8:00 or checked to see where you guys were playing. I really couldn't believe that you didn't get in. I blame myself for not starting the good luck thread. If I did then you would have won. I should have started it on Saturday but don't get to down guys. You could have been a Packers fan this year going 7-9 and getting shut out twice and going to overtime with the lowly Browns. We love you guys and I hope for the best for your future. I hope you guys continue to get better, Happy New Year and God bless. Now Go Bills and Chiefs. Anyone but the Patriots, Steelers and Vikings! I especially hate that Steelers fan for coming here and gloating, how low can you get.

K-Dog

MVP
Yup.
All your fault.
You broke the mojo.
Now go sit in a corner and think about what you have done.

:p

Yup.
All your fault.
You broke the mojo.
Now go sit in a corner and think about what you have done.

:p

I feel bad for you guys though. It would have been nice if the Titans were eliminated. I wanted to see you guys go all the way. It could be worse though, you guys could have rooted for the Hundley led Packers lol.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Feels_6865bd_1444258.jpg

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I think it was my fault. I was getting together with a friend yesterday all day so didn't get to see any football hardly at all. We had a New Years eve party and had to go to another buddys house afterthat. I checked the scores about 8:00 or checked to see where you guys were playing. I really couldn't believe that you didn't get in. I blame myself for not starting the good luck thread. If I did then you would have won. I should have started it on Saturday but don't get to down guys. You could have been a Packers fan this year going 7-9 and getting shut out twice and going to overtime with the lowly Browns. We love you guys and I hope for the best for your future. I hope you guys continue to get better, Happy New Year and God bless. Now Go Bills and Chiefs. Anyone but the Patriots, Steelers and Vikings! I especially hate that Steelers fan for coming here and gloating, how low can you get.
Don’t be a stranger in the off-season, stay in touch. Happy New Year to you and yours!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I feel bad for you guys though. It would have been nice if the Titans were eliminated. I wanted to see you guys go all the way. It could be worse though, you guys could have rooted for the Hundley led Packers lol.
Maybe you’d like to play our Forum Mock Draft. Announcement coming in the next week or two

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
What happened to the steeler fan thread?? By deleting the thread it makes it look like everybody is cowering back to our ravens Safe Space. And telling the Dean somebody violated safe space rules with offensive hurtful comments. Counter him. Ask him to show his face after steelers are knocked from the playoffs.

What happened to the steeler fan thread?? By deleting the thread it makes it look like everybody is cowering back to our ravens Safe Space. And telling the Dean somebody violated safe space rules with offensive hurtful comments. Counter him. Ask him to show his face after steelers are knocked from the playoffs.
I agree. That is low to come here and rub it in your faces. I hope my fellow Packer fans never think to do something like that.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
I agree. That is low to come here and rub it in your faces. I hope my fellow Packer fans never think to do something like that.

Steeler fans in federal hill really rubbed it in!! sliced open a ravens pillow and spewed the feathers all over the place saying things like ravens are in league with the browns now and all the teams with playoff droughts. Ravens fans responded by trashing the city of Pittsburgh itself. It was pretty funny actually the trash talking

Happy New Year! Here’s to a better 2018 for both of our teams. What that guy did is typically Steelers fan which is one of the many reason we hate them. Any time my family and I go on vacation or even sometimes here in MD and I wear Ravens gear a Steelers fan always has to come up and announce she/he is a Steelers fan and say some type of insult. It has even happened while waiting in lines for rides at Disney or walking around the parks or Disney Springs.

K-Dog

MVP
We only need 2 things before every game
1. Nickleback
2. Your good luck thread.

]

Is this going to be the formula going into next season ?

I mean it only worked so much ya know?

Maybe we need to think about a complete shake up.

Maybe.