• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ty Huntley, The Big Plays and The Andy Dalton

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I remember this. Dude was a Dunning-Kruger effect case study.

he kept trying to convince people he was an anarchist when in actuality he was just falling for weird alt-right conspiracy theories - so much of the media he posted near the end of his time here has since been taken down by the places hosting it lol (like youtube, facebook, twitter) because they were harmful and baseless lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Oh man, that was soooooo amazing. This team. This organization. I just love them.

the wired segments are so good lol - there was one disappointing one (think it might have been the colts) but otherwise they've been spectacular and the production team are amazing lol

cant wait to see what they do for SNF in the all black unis - they normally have some special new feature for every primetime game

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Basically that were all being controlled and pushed to fight and argue and the ruling class and the elites and bla bla and that we are all to simple minded and he has a certain depth of understanding that we could never achieve and he’s ashamed to have spent years on a forum with such simple stupid people.

I mean, I think there’s some truth to some of that but he wouldn’t even talk about actual events because he would instead just shit on us all for being so easily misled lol
Damn I miss the entertainment lol