• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
God I hope we spank the browns tomorrow night so that Ohio fans feel maximum pain. It would be glorious!

marklar

Pro Bowler
I'm thinking of doing my first night game of the season. Not that I expect things will go well in this game, but it feels like one that winor lose, will define the season. Win here and I'm going to bank on the playoffs, but a loss will make things a lot more bleak. Since the game starts at 02:30 here, it does suck to get up, but here at the edge of the world we anyway have just 4½ hours of daylight this time of year (and -17C outside), it doesn't matter that much if I pretend to be in a different time zone. I also have a flexible job that allows me to adjust my workday.
That said, if I'm prepared to sacrifice my beauty sleep, the Ravens better show up this game! Crush the Stains!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm thinking of doing my first night game of the season. Not that I expect things will go well in this game, but it feels like one that winor lose, will define the season. Win here and I'm going to bank on the playoffs, but a loss will make things a lot more bleak. Since the game starts at 02:30 here, it does suck to get up, but here at the edge of the world we anyway have just 4½ hours of daylight this time of year (and -17C outside), it doesn't matter that much if I pretend to be in a different time zone. I also have a flexible job that allows me to adjust my workday.
That said, if I'm prepared to sacrifice my beauty sleep, the Ravens better show up this game! Crush the Stains!
Where are you?

Clan of the Cave Bear

Practice Squad
Banned
The Tasty Raven had a hunk chomped out of him by the Bear Clan, but managed to fly away maimed. Today our Clan Associate the Cleveland Brown Bears get the leftovers. Let the Bears Eat!

rossihunter2

Staff Member

norway?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It is quite tiring, but it is all worth it for basically 24 hours of daylight in summer.
my wife and I have visited Alaska twice. One of my favorite places is Denali, which also has about 24 hours of daylight in the summer.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kareem Hunt apparently will return against us because of fucking course he would.
I guess it's because he knows he can get 100 yds on one leg against these buttery soft Ravens run defense. If they win ToP, we are in trouble. However, because Jeff Zrebiec predicted a loss for us, I suspect we'll win big. He absolutely sucks wind at predictions. He has picked against the Ravens 4-5 times already and every time he does, we win. That is what I'm hoping continues.

marklar

Pro Bowler
I just hope that the Ravens do NOT complete the hattrick of knocking out badly playing starting QBs and get a better-playing on into the game.
It will be really interesting to see how Roman decides to attack this defense and maybe even more to see if Wink tries to blitz too much or if he takes a page out of the old Pees playbook. For once, I think that might be the plan to follow.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Close... northern part of Sweden.
How are the honey’s over there? Always wanted to visit. Love me some Swedish women. California’s running out of females