• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

marklar

Pro Bowler
In many ways a sloppy shitfest, but I really liked that anyway. Now time to give the dogs their breakfast and then sleep in for a while before work.
Playoffs, here we come. Book it!

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Boy is the league mediocre this year. I’ve seen lots of terrible play by a lot of playoff contenders . We have to be the worst top seed in NFL history.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man, this Ravens team is UGLY! UuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGgggggggly! Smh!

Sure, they won the game and I'll take the "W" any day over an "L" to remain atop of the AFC North of course but there is a reality here. They can't keep playing this poorly week after week after week and squeaking out this lu
Boy is the league mediocre this year. I’ve seen lots of terrible play by a lot of playoff contenders . We have to be the worst top seed in NFL history.

Just keep watching, we won't be the #1 seed for long. Not the way that this team plays.

They have looked Uuuuuuuuuugggggggllllllyyyyy for the past few weeks and tonight-nothing changed!

iMWJA52.gif

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man, this Ravens team is UGLY! UuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGgggggggly! Smh!

Sure, they won the game and I'll take the "W" any day over an "L" to remain atop of the AFC North of course but there is a reality here. They can't keep playing this poorly week after week after week and squeaking out this lu

Just keep watching, we won't be the #1 seed for long. Not the way that this team plays.

They have looked Uuuuuuuuuugggggggllllllyyyyy for the past few weeks and tonight-nothing changed!

iMWJA52.gif
My contention Mili is this team is 8-3 playing the worst football in the past 4 yrs. Yet they sit 8-3. My sense is once they start getting their shit together they may be the team to beat no?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The best way to describe how I feel right now. I thought about it and concluded: This is exactly how a dog in heat must feel like when he has a bitch in front of him just out of reach. That is how I feel about this fucking Ravens team. They are so close to putting it together but just can't seem to get there. Very frustrating.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The best way to describe how I feel right now. I thought about it and concluded: This is exactly how a dog in heat must feel like when he has a bitch in front of him just out of reach. That is how I feel about this fucking Ravens team. They are so close to putting it together but just can't seem to get there. Very frustrating.
I think you mean to say, when a bitch in heat is in front of the male dog and can't get to him it must be very frustrating. only the female goes in heat. lol.

P.S. I'm currently waiting for our breeders dog to go in heat to bring home a puppy sibling for my dog.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think you mean to say, when a bitch in heat is in front of the male dog and can't get to him it must be very frustrating. only the female goes in heat. lol.

P.S. I'm currently waiting for our breeders dog to go in heat to bring home a puppy sibling for my dog.
Precisely. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.