• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
SNF @ M&T Bank Stadium

Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth, & Kathryn Tappen

The first of 3 straight division games and the start of a tough 7 game stretch to finish the season. We're battle-tested for sure... and if we make the playoffs we'll be even more battle-tested.

The injury list is somehow getting longer and longer each week. Hopefully we'll get some of the guys back we were missing against the Bears.

We've played a lot of ugly football recently... lot's of heart-attack games... I'm expecting another.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
looking forward to a blackout game. I believe it will be another close game, probably about a four point difference, with the Ravens on top.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Wait why Mike and not Al?!?!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Doesn't look good that Campbell will play. Anyone have any info on Hollywood.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
with a win tonight, we will be the #1 seed in the AFC. They have it now, but they need to win to keep it.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I guess I'm just imagining how cold it is outside right now.

1. its cold but not bitter cold here right now
2. theres something about big burly white dudes and underdressing for the cold, it gets their rocks off. my best friend bubba, god rest his soul, wore cargo shorts all year long without fail, my dude didnt put on a pair of jeans til he was like 28

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Calais is out. Fuck. You better step up Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.