• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET @ FirstEnergy Stadium

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, Melanie Collins on the call.

Not much to be said about this one... Browns coming off a bye. Ravens coming off a tough loss where they lost an all-pro corner and their starting RT to injury.

This could be an absolute bloodbath.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow Ricard and Boyle out.

Smh Jimmy Smith out been in bubble wrap all year still out when we need him after Humphrey injury.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow Ricard and Boyle out.

Smh Jimmy Smith out been in bubble wrap all year still out when we need him after Humphrey injury.

Good point about Jimmy too. Who we got after Tavon and Averett? Good lord man. I'm getting on @Nurps bandwagon of expect the loss appreciate the win.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just read on the Raven website Jimmy is a healthy scratch. Reckon he's done. :-1:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
At least we’ll have Melanie Collins

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I hate to be this way but I believe we saw the actual tipping point last week. Without Hump and Mekari and Ricard, I expect to be pretty indept on both offense and defense. 27 - 9 Browns.

I'm really really really pulling for Lamar and our guys. I think there's actually the opportunity for a huge amount of growth for him as our QB in these upcoming games. It's going to take a mental change and I think he can do it. He's just gotta commit to taking what he was and not forcing and extending absolutely every single play. Avoid the sacks and interceptions, hit the hot routes. He can do it, I believe in him, but I think it's gonna take multiple more games for him to fully adopt those changes. Let's start with anything positive today! Looking for an improved Lamar, not a win.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I hate to be this way but I believe we saw the actual tipping point last week. Without Hump and Mekari and Ricard, I expect to be pretty indept on both offense and defense. 27 - 9 Browns.

I'm really really really pulling for Lamar and our guys. I think there's actually the opportunity for a huge amount of growth for him as our QB in these upcoming games. It's going to take a mental change and I think he can do it. He's just gotta commit to taking what he was and not forcing and extending absolutely every single play. Avoid the sacks and interceptions, hit the hot routes. He can do it, I believe in him, but I think it's gonna take multiple more games for him to fully adopt those changes. Let's start with anything positive today! Looking for an improved Lamar, not a win.

I think at this point in the season I just want Lamar to find some form and confidence again - results be damned at this point

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
More Ravens out versus the Browns? Smh!

I won't be surprised if the Ravens don't win another game!

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I think at this point in the season I just want Lamar to find some form and confidence again - results be damned at this point

Totally agree, I just want him to find a way to learn from these situations. Also totally random question. Do you watch any EPL?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Jimmy stayed behind in Baltimore to be with his pregnant wife

No Ricard. No Boyle. Garrett is going to feast. The pessimism finally got me - don't feel good about this one. It's now or never for the quick strike passing game everyone wants to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.