• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super-Poll (heh)

Which team will win the Super Bowl?

• Steelers

• Patriots

• Falcons

• Saints

• Vikings

• Eagles

• Other (not likely)

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
We are down to the Divisional Round of the Playoffs and only 8 teams remain. Which team do you think will go all the way this year?

The Greek

Veteran
We are down to the Divisional Round of the Playoffs and only 8 teams remain. Which team do you think will go all the way this year?
i like the saints but it wouldnt surprise me to see the evil empire winning their 100th superbowl

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I voted for who I want to win (Saints), but I'm worried about an AFC team winning. I really hope that doesn't happen.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
No way in hell the Steelers win. They just simply aren’t good enough. Maybeeee the Pats but it’ll probably be an NFC team.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I voted Vikings, but if I were to give my top 3 would be

Vikings
Pats
Saints

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Vikings are the favorite to get out of the NFC and I just dont think the AFC is very good so they are easily the favorite to win it all though how a SB will work is kinda weird. The Vikings are supposed to be the away team but I wonder if the NFL will make an exception and let them use there own lockerroom.