• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Green Bay Packers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
4:25 ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, Tom Rinaldi on the call on Fox

This was flexed in as the national game a few weeks back... it was a much more appetising matchup back then - might be some regrets

The questions this week as a ravens fan:
  • will Lamar play?
  • how much of the OL will play?
  • can the offence find any sort of spark to get out of this slump?
  • can we find a way to hold onto the division lead?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
How so? Like we're gonna lose? lol. Because we most likely are.
lose bad is my bad feeling. If I'm going to lose to one team, I would prefer that team be the Packers @Ice Bowl. Rooting for them to go all the way in the NFC and take it all.

Nurps

MVP
lose bad is my bad feeling. If I'm going to lose to one team, I would prefer that team be the Packers @Ice Bowl. Rooting for them to go all the way in the NFC and take it all.
Ah, I agree then. I think we're gonna get blown out. If we somehow keep it close, I'll be impressed by this team yet again.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
4:25 ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, Tom Rinaldi on the call on Fox

This was flexed in as the national game a few weeks back... it was a much more appetising matchup back then - might be some regrets

The questions this week as a ravens fan:
  • will Lamar play?
  • how much of the OL will play?
  • can the offence find any sort of spark to get out of this slump?
  • can we find a way to hold onto the division lead?
We need Bengals and Browns losses . The only way we win this division is with help the rest of the way .

marklar

Pro Bowler
I'm not going to watch today; doesn't seem worth staying up until 01:30 to watch the 8th-string secondary try to defend a pretty potent passing offense. I'll watch it tomorrow after work and I suspect there will be quite a bit of skipping to get through. Let's hope they can pull another miracle out of their rear ends, but things are looking really bleak. The pass rush better be running at absolutely max to at least keep the score down. And some lucky takeaways.

But, if you're back into theme music for the game threads, why not a rendition of the poem the team is named after:

Go Ravens!

Status
Not open for further replies.