• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengals up 31-14. Burrow is 18-21 Bengals score on all 5 of their possessions.

The offense has to keep scoring and the defense has to find a way to stop the damn bleeding.
Yeah, that's not gonna happen. The Bengals have one of the best WR groups in the league, and we have practice squad corners. Even among the safeties Stephens is the only one that can cover.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
What are the Ravens' chances to make the playoffs after losing 4 games in a row and falling to 8-7? They have the Rams and Steelers up next.

marklar

Pro Bowler
Now, I am a cynical old sod, but was it just me who womdered why the Ravens had players doing charity events in the middle of this covid surge? I would have locked them inside the locker room and wrapped them in space suits the last two weeks

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just so everyone is aware, the bengals and their fans took Wink’s dumb fucking comments personally. The guy can’t stop Burrow, he needs to fucking go

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Just so everyone is aware, the bengals and their fans took Wink’s dumb fucking comments personally. The guy can’t stop Burrow, he needs to fucking go
I’m sure having 1 starting corner remaining from the start of the season has nothing to do with it

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
None of our DCs have been able to stop the Bengals since Rex Ryan. Green used to destroy our defense twice a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.