• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Your friend sounds like a jackass and a moron

He sounds like a fan of his team that is about to sweep us. It is what it is man!

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
It’s honestly nice to have the injury excuse cuz I think we’d b seeing the same thing

we have a team built that can’t beat the Steelers the last 2 years or bengals now and the future. Not ideal

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Mili don’t get stupid on us now
Is he wrong though? Like what tf do we need to say other from our team being decimated by COVID AND injuries? I'd ignore but I'm about to text a few of my Bengals friends to congratulate. Fortunately, NONE of them are jackasses like that.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
CDP you like losing to the Bengals?
I don't like losing to anybody, but at this juncture you can't expect them to win games at all. Literally everything has to go our way if want to win. That's just not possible. What's the point of making offs? I'd rather have a better draft pick

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Why is Mixon acting like he’s seconds away from winning the Super Bowl

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Is he wrong though? Like what tf do we need to say other from our team being decimated by COVID AND injuries? I'd ignore but I'm about to text a few of my Bengals friends to congratulate. Fortunately, NONE of them are jackasses like that.
Why are you congratulating them for beating a practice squad?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
What are these fucking play calls

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why is Mixon acting like he’s seconds away from winning the Super Bowl

Reminds me of Levon Bell, just a product of reps. You feed anyone the rock that many times and they will produce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.