• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 LA Rams @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
.... you could not throw it more than 4 yards on the last play.... really.... I do not mind school house nonsense but at least throw it more than 4 yards....

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Greg Roman better go after this year. F.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why are they fucking acting like they fucking won the damn ass super bowl. Fuck all things California. Shitty state

JO_75

Hall of Famer
FUCK GREG ROMAN AND HIS TERRIBLE ASS PLAY CALLING. Just like the Browns game, we recovered the onside kick and just needed to get in Tucker range, nope not Greg Roman. We just need Tucker range against the Rams, nope not Greg Roman.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
no playbooks have a 75 yard must-have play on them without Josh Allen, Justin Herbert or Pat Mahomes arm strength
The series before that tho……..run, run, run, run,……………….then Andrews comes out on the most important play of the game? IDK man, Roman pissed me off today.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Huntley not being able to throw deep limits us.
maybe this will shut the stupid narrative that we should run with Huntley and not extend Lamar. Sometimes I just don't understand these dumbasses on RSR and of course I'm sure it's been mentioned on Reddit and other social media outlets.

Hey @JoeyFlex5 ...Have they mentioned it on Parlor

Status
Not open for further replies.