• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 LA Rams @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen, Pam Oliver on the call - our first game with Olsen as the colour analyst and that's exciting given the form that Mark Andrews has been in... I look forward to his insight - he's already one of my favourite announcers in the game.

Looks like Lamar probably won't play this week but lots of guys back available off the covid list including Tyler Huntley.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well..... you know things are going to be bad when Tucker is pissed off during Warmups.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well..... you know things are going to be bad when Tucker is pissed off during Warmups.

hmmm, wonder what is going on

Maybe he started practicing the 93 yard fg, which will be the decision when the Ravens take a kickoff at the 25 yard line.

Man, it's been a really weird season. Totally derailed by injuries. The team have fought hard but at this point it looks like it would be too much. The Rams are a really good team and we have to win this one to get to the playoffs. It seems like all the bad luck has just piled up and today might be the end of the road but FUCK THAT WE CAN BEAT THESE CUNTS RAVENS DON'T MAKE EXCUSES LET'S GOOOOOOO.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Alright Ravens...... I want some more false hope. Win this game and give me false hope for the division next week.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Alright Ravens...... I want some more false hope. Win this game and give me false hope for the division next week.
if that happens, I can give you some false hope. We don't play the Bengals next week...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
if that happens, I can give you some false hope. We don't play the Bengals next week...

Speaking of the Bengals, Chiefs OT Orlando Brown Jr suffered a quad injury in warmups. So apparently we are even injuring former Ravens now.

Status
Not open for further replies.