• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Marlon Humphrey Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
So Humphrey has something in his possession he believes is his, someone demands he hands it over, he then has to call the police and wait for them to determine who should have it? What if the charger WAS Humphreys? Does he still have to call the police?

If I'm walking down the street with my phone in hand and someone demands I hand it over, I tell them go fuck themselves and you're damn right I threaten, what I WONT do, is be a cuck and call the police while the guy takes my shit and leaves.

Now if Humphrey approached the uber driver before leaving and said "gimme that charger before I fuck you up" then obviously that's a different story, but according to every report that's not what happened. Humphrey had the charger in his possession and the driver demanded it back, and in confusion a drunk Humphrey told the guy to fuck off because he mistakenly thought it was his.

I myself have been in near fights over this kind of stupid ass exchange because I've been drunk and mistaken about something. This isn't felony level shit, stop trying to convince all of us that it is just because you have a crusade against Humphrey. For someone who is so big on alpha males you sure seem to think beta is the way to go when someone demands you hand over your shit.

It’s the way the law works dude. Procedures. If u think something is yours and u take it by force u better be right. No matter how much muscle I have I can’t intimidate somebody to take something. I was questioned and nearly arrested for telling some loser to mind his own fn business. He said he felt threatened. And I didn’t even take anything that was his. I parked in my neighbors spot. But herself her roommates and myself have something worked out. He saw me parking and put his nose in it. I told him mind his own fn business. He called cops and said he felt threatened. Humph took his charger then pushed him with his elbow which is force as well as a threat. It’s a warning I will use more force if you try to retrieve your charger.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
how could he call the police when he had no charge on his phone...

He knew the drivers info and tag number. Once he charged it he coulda contacted police and uber. It’s how the law works by procedures. And if U do forcefully take something. You better be damn sure it is yours. Even if it is your item you can often get in trouble anyways for using force. It’s crazy but it’s the law. Procedures. If the item u forcefully take isn’t yours then u r in far more trouble. It is now theft with force.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha “hoping he’s no longer a Raven in short order” honestly I don’t know why I don’t have you muted anymore. It’s obvious at this point that you are either a Steelers fan or you have the brain the size of a fucking pebble. I’m sick of your shit RayRay.

Before I get warned by a mod, I’m already muting this dumb ass. No need to tell me I need to ignore him.

You have to remember Broheim, I never wanted Humpf on this team. I was the only one that called Humpf out as a bonehead pick immediately, going so far as to rate him "undraftable" pre draft. This stuff does not exist in a vacuum. And its bigger than Humpf. The ole Alabama alum that had to have Humpf is having a far more negative effect on our team than one drunken phone thug could ever have. Ozze is the target of this criticism. If I knew Humpf was dumb as a box of rocks and was undraftable because of it, Ozze has to be charged with knowing that also because it was all there.

This is all going down the same way the Cleats Elam pick went down, with me vehemently against based on objective determinations and the flock of sheep here marching along compliantly to their slaughter. We still haven't recovered from the Cleats missteps and here we go again. That is what I can't tolerate. I can put up with dopes, but I can't put up with crappy Raven's football that is due to crappy mismanagement.

Anyway our theological leader on the sideline is not gonna be pleased with this bullcrap either. So do I believe this will result in Humpfs decline? I most certainly do Brofessors, because stealing while using threat of force to intimidate is not excused in the law due to drunkenness. Biscuit don't want a team of morons, especially morons that ain't corners.

2017:
On May 22, 2017, Elam was arrested on battery and theft charges involving a dispute with his girlfriend over an iPhone.

Last edited:

RayRayRaven

Veteran
He knew the drivers info and tag number. Once he charged it he coulda contacted police and uber. It’s how the law works by procedures. And if U do forcefully take something. You better be damn sure it is yours. Even if it is your item you can often get in trouble anyways for using force. It’s crazy but it’s the law. Procedures. If the item u forcefully take isn’t yours then u r in far more trouble. It is now theft with force.

Its not crazy at all. Who here thinks a civilized society is going to allow a drunken bum in an inebriated state to take what he "mistakes" as his?
Its so transparent it needs no thought, unless one is crazed oneself.
Lets boil this down for the posters here.
1. You can't hit a woman while drunk
2. You can't shoot a person while drunk
3. You can't take someone else's property while drunk
NO THUG LIFE...there is no such thing as "mistake" while drunk and aggressive.

Later...I got it!.....I know what we need here. We need an Exception for NFL players due to limited education. That exception shall be if a Drunken Member of the NFL takes someone elses property by intimidation, it shall be a misdemeanor only!

There problem solved.

...they probably think I must enjoy educating the ignorant masses...with no idea how tedious it really is...like herding cats.

Last edited:

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Geyez remembah diz iz da saym geye whu telked Lyke diz Two git atenschion

And then he made up an Iraqi war veteran fucking sob story as justification and to try to get sympathy. Just fucking ignore him. He’s Danny D/Poe’s Crows. He said Ronnie Stanley’s fate would’ve been decided five games into his rookie season.

Ignore him. He’s either here to stir up controversy or he’s so unreasonable to the point where shouldn’t even try

Tank

Hall of Famer

And then he made up an Iraqi war veteran fucking sob story as justification and to try to get sympathy. Just fucking ignore him. He’s Danny D/Poe’s Crows. He said Ronnie Stanley’s fate would’ve been decided five games into his rookie season.

Ignore him. He’s either here to stir up controversy or he’s so unreasonable to the point where shouldn’t even try
Right. Think he owns cross bow as well? lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
You have to remember Broheim, I never wanted Humpf on this team. I was the only one that called Humpf out as a bonehead pick immediately, going so far as to rate him "undraftable" pre draft. This stuff does not exist in a vacuum. And its bigger than Humpf. The ole Alabama alum that had to have Humpf is having a far more negative effect on our team than one drunken phone thug could ever have. Ozze is the target of this criticism. If I knew Humpf was dumb as a box of rocks and was undraftable because of it, Ozze has to be charged with knowing that also because it was all there.

This is all going down the same way the Cleats Elam pick went down, with me vehemently against based on objective determinations and the flock of sheep here marching along compliantly to their slaughter. We still haven't recovered from the Cleats missteps and here we go again. That is what I can't tolerate. I can put up with dopes, but I can't put up with crappy Raven's football that is due to crappy mismanagement.

Anyway our theological leader on the sideline is not gonna be pleased with this bullcrap either. So do I believe this will result in Humpfs decline? I most certainly do Brofessors, because stealing while using threat of force to intimidate is not excused in the law due to drunkenness. Biscuit don't want a team of morons, especially morons that ain't corners.

2017:
On May 22, 2017, Elam was arrested on battery and theft charges involving a dispute with his girlfriend over an iPhone.

aha
i think i understand you now...

but where you're going wrong is that you're wrong...

Tank

Hall of Famer
???????????????????????????????????????????????
Guess you missed the closing night of the old boards. I’ll just say there was an unsavory picture posted of a “guy” with a crossbow. My eyeballs are burning thinking about it. ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Last edited:

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Guess you missed the closing night of the old boards. I’ll just say there was an unsavory picture posted of a “guy” with a crossbow. My eyeballs are burning thinking about it. ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Oh.. That guy. He sent me a PM where he told me he was gonna "rape my mom"... I just ignored it and told him to fuck off. That said no.... Not the same guy. He's not creative enough for that.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
The only thing pissing me off is that I'm missing these gems because of the nonsense.

What the FUCK is this goddam Hard Rain he keeps singing about?
Well since you asked and since I'm a 19 year old who literally listens to anything and everything... My guess is this

People just need to keep ignoring him. He's either a senile poster, or (far more likely) a troll.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
The only thing pissing me off is that I'm missing these gems because of the nonsense.
What the FUCK is this goddam Hard Rain he keeps singing about?

gems?

There are gems here but not from the usual suspects...you know even a pigeon looks a Fischer or Spassky when paired with flightless birds from Mauritius

Its a warning...though I prefer this version:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It’s the way the law works dude. Procedures. If u think something is yours and u take it by force u better be right. No matter how much muscle I have I can’t intimidate somebody to take something. I was questioned and nearly arrested for telling some loser to mind his own fn business. He said he felt threatened. And I didn’t even take anything that was his. I parked in my neighbors spot. But herself her roommates and myself have something worked out. He saw me parking and put his nose in it. I told him mind his own fn business. He called cops and said he felt threatened. Humph took his charger then pushed him with his elbow which is force as well as a threat. It’s a warning I will use more force if you try to retrieve your charger.
Again, for such an "alpha" you have a real betacuck way of handling situations.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

HUMPHREY NEEDS MORE AQUA VITAE

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Again, for such an "alpha" you have a real betacuck way of handling situations.

I don’t make the laws. It’s the laws procedures which the Uber driver used to his advantage correctly. You better use them. Cuz sometimes the troublemaker will make you look like the aggressor. Like the moron with parking.

Status
Not open for further replies.