• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Steelers

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m going to try my best to relax and enjoy this one tomorrow. I’m a little worn out from the close games, injuries, and extra prime time games. But I know in a month from now I’ll be missing Ravens football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m going to try my best to relax and enjoy this one tomorrow. I’m a little worn out from the close games, injuries, and extra prime time games. But I know in a month from now I’ll be missing Ravens football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but in a month we will be a couple months from the draft! @rossihunter2 and closing in on who we will be #SIIE'ing @Dom McRaven @JAAM

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yes, but in a month we will be a couple months from the draft! @rossihunter2 and closing in on who we will be #SIIE'ing @Dom McRaven @JAAM

the draft is my personal christmas but even better because it's 3 days long

ive done my first 2 preliminary grades for 2022 so the process for this year has officially started and the senior bowl practices are only 3 weeks away

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
the draft is my personal christmas but even better because it's 3 days long

ive done my first 2 preliminary grades for 2022 so the process for this year has officially started and the senior bowl practices are only 3 weeks away
yeah!!!!!!

Now, you are invited to my house so you can watch the first two days prior to midnight!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
We Don’t Like Them!

Maaaan I miss suggs. We need more alphas like him.

it does feel like we've lost a ton of connectivity from the ravens-steelers rivalry of old since sizzle left - not many guys (especially on defence) played in any of those hard-nosed rough and tumble battles except jimmy smith (and josh bynes i guess) but jimmy's not that defensive leader in the same way

and offensively there's no connective tissue to those days

the loss of yanda and suggs really leaves the rivalry empty

and when bwill and jimmy are gone there will be basically no one left to carry that on

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
it does feel like we've lost a ton of connectivity from the ravens-steelers rivalry of old since sizzle left - not many guys (especially on defence) played in any of those hard-nosed rough and tumble battles except jimmy smith (and josh bynes i guess) but jimmy's not that defensive leader in the same way

and when bwill and jimmy are gone there will be basically no one left to carry that on
guess Justin Tucker will be the only one and he's tough as nails!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

yeah, I just don’t see / feel the “dawg” presence in recent years.

I love Marlo’s play.. but I lost some respect from him after he went on Twitter and gave flowers to Waddle right after the dolphins whooped us. I don’t know why, but that shit irked me. There’s a time and place to give kudos to people, just not right after an ass whooping.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
yeah, I just don’t see / feel the “dawg” presence in recent years.

I love Marlo’s play.. but I lost some respect from him after he went on Twitter and gave flowers to Waddle right after the dolphins whooped us. I don’t know why, but that shit irked me. There’s a time and place to give kudos to people, just not right after an ass whooping.

idgaf about that - it's the dolphins and waddle's a bama boy

and marlon had the massive play to win the OT game against the steelers whichever year that was - he's one of the few that has that kinda vibe that you'd think he'd fit in in the brutal old rivalry games - he's physical, athletic, violent and ever so slightly crazy and he's loud

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

and marlon had the massive play to win the OT game against the steelers whichever year that was - he's one of the few that has that kinda vibe that you'd think he'd fit in in the brutal old rivalry games - he's physical, athletic, violent and ever so slightly crazy and he's loud
2019 bruh! The start of the 12 game winning streak!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Maybe I was just salty due to the primetime beat down. Haha. Didn't want to hear bulljive right after the game lol