• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Unless Houston also wins I REALLY do not want to see what will happen if the Ravens actually have to play the 2 seed.
yeah I hear ya. I'm fine missing the playoffs this season due to all of our injuries, but I certainly wouldn't complain

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
anyone know what Wallace's injury is or what it looked like. Certainly don't want it to affect him in the offseason

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Steelers are dropping like flies and the Ravens offense can't seem to capitalize on it. Pitiful!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Even the refs are playing like shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
That ball bounce 7 yd in front of Fitzpatrick. Why is he running it back and why didn't they blow the whistle

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

so the fake punt didnt cost us anything - still wish we'd just used a conventional offensive play

Yes exactly , percentages have to favor our offense. I’d also be fine with pinning them deep as well. This is a field position battle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
3rd & 7....and guess what.....NOTHING! This is a "must-win" game and the offense is playing like this???????

THESE RAVENS ARE PURE TRASH!

YEAH, I'M PISSED! YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!

I'm going to the kitchen to get some of my wife's homemade Chocolate Chip cookies.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
That ball bounce 7 yd in front of Fitzpatrick. Why is he running it back and why didn't they blow the whistle

Because he's an idiot. And then a teammate got hurt on that play. Don't know of it was pre or post whistle but either way its just so stupid.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
If he runs it he gets it, if he throws it AT ALL earlier to Andrews we get the first.

He managed to play it the one way he could fuck it up

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Because he's an idiot. And then a teammate got hurt on that play. Don't know of it was pre or post whistle but either way its just so stupid.

tbf think the injury was before the non-fumble anyway but yes that was an obvious one where everything after is just potentially causing injury - like it was a dead play but our QB had to make the tackle to end it... that's a potential for disaster

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i dont care about the tackle so much there - id love him to wrap up but he's already killed the play

but PFF will undoubtedly still score him a -1 for that play for the missed tackle and completely ignore the fact that he busted the play
exactly my thought

Status
Not open for further replies.