• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hollywood needs 19 yards to reach the 1k yard milestone. I predicted he would have 1k yards in the beginning of the season, but I certainly didn't expect Lamar to miss almost 6 full games.

Mark Andrews can reach two milestones by having 1 catch (100 catches) 141 yards to break Kelce's TE record or if he can't break Kelce's record, just 24 yards gets him to 1300 yards on the season.

But most importantly, lets score more points than the Steelers and hope for a healthy game.

marklar

Pro Bowler
At least the steelers are also reliant on the Jags, so we won't be helping them into the playoffs

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Hollywood needs 19 yards to reach the 1k yard milestone. I predicted he would have 1k yards in the beginning of the season, but I certainly didn't expect Lamar to miss almost 6 full games.

Mark Andrews can reach two milestones by having 1 catch (100 catches) 141 yards to break Kelce's TE record or if he can't break Kelce's record, just 24 yards gets him to 1300 yards on the season.

But most importantly, lets score more points than the Steelers and hope for a healthy game.

these are the ones im watching for:

Hollywood needs 19 yards for 1k.
Andrews needs 5 catches to become the single-season reception leader in Ravens history.
Andrews needs 141 yards to have the most yards in a season by any TE in NFL history.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Go Ravens, Go Chargers, Go Patriots, Go Jags!

Soooo, the Ravens need to win and they "NEED" 3 other teams to make it in?

giphy.gif

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
39 and raining lol, sounds miserable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
A lot of empty seats right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marklar

Pro Bowler
On our side, we will probably see the last of all but one of those that were on the roster in theSB season: McPhee, Jimmy, Co-cap, Koch, Bynes. Only Tucker left in that case. Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.