• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Might as well give Derrick Henry the rushing record since he missed the second half of the season under this logic. What I'm saying is, traditionally this is wild card weekend and the regular season wouldn't be still going on. Also Watt got 2 sacks in the 17th game against Seattle. Since he missed two games, clearly he doesn't tie the record and falls short of it.
You really wanna argue over the records and what this would traditionally be? Go back a bit further and traditionally the season would have been over for three weeks by this point. Would you have this argument against every player that got a record in the 16 game season because it used to be 14 games?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
You really wanna argue over the records and what this would traditionally be? Go back a bit further and traditionally the season would have been over for three weeks by this point. Would you have this argument against every player that got a record in the 16 game season because it used to be 14 games?

by this logic none of mark andrews records that we've celebrated today count
nor does hollywood's 1k season

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
WOW!!!!! Murray got through that gap.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

I'm just saying, the NFL should seal up all the records under a 16 game season and create new records for a 17 game season.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let’s go boys!!!! Send Ben out on a loss !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.