• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Discussion (The Season Finale)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Last season, we rooted for the Raiders to beat the Dolphins to help us get into the playoffs. They folded in the worst way possible. Now, it became a moot point since our brothers in green and the Steelers won their respective games in week 16.

Fast forward to the summer of last year. In the season finale of my bowling league, my team was in 3rd only by a couple of points behind first and second place teams. All we had to do was win all 3 of our games. We lost the 2nd game by like 40 something pins because one of my teammates decided to have one of his worst performances. The top 2 teams split the first two games but the first place team ended up winning.............by ONE FUCKING POINT. The captain of that team (who's one of the best bowlers in our league)? Happens to be a Raiders fan. Cool guy though.

Of course, we lose to the Raiders in the season opener because our bum ass tackles sold like never before (on another note, Villanueva should've been cut on the spot). Then they win a couple of games that I was actively rooting against them. Fuck the Raiders until further notice.

What's gonna annoy me to no end is the fact that they're gonna be useless against the Bengals, giving them their first playoff win since my existence.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
60nzjx.jpg

redrum52

Hall of Famer
what i dont understand is how the Steelers, who objectively suck and have a QB who cannot play football anymore, somehow managed to achieve a better record and are in the playoffs over objectively much better teams like the chargers and dolphins lol...

im so bitter because
1) the steelers are in but also because
2) one of the wildcard games is now completely pointless lol

I'm so goddam BITTER right now.

We let TJ tie the record. We lose the game and Ben goes out on top in our own fucking stadium.

Chargers fight back then find a way to Charger the situation and lose even after taking a TO.

AND ON TOP OF THIS BULLSHIT WE MOST LIKELY LOSE ANOTHER PLAYER IN THE LAST FUCKING GAME OF THE GODDAM SEASON.

The bounce back better be real next year.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man, the Chargers have a hell of an offense and QB that can sling that rock. Maaan! Enjoyed watching them on all of those 4th down conversions. Insane!