• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Go to your spotrac page and complete the following
Active Contracts
Dead Cap
Rollover Cap

Then towards the bottom of the first column complete the amount of active contracts.

You will also need to enter your picks. 1st rounders count 2 stars, 2nd rounders count 1 star and 3rd through 7th count 0.5 stars

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question but why can't I edit or enter the numbers on the SoF?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah, I was just going off the OurLads depth chart. It is a little excessive though I agree lol.
You can’t just use ourlads.com as it’s not as updated as often as spotrac. I’d double check the depth chart from our lads with the active contracts on spotrac.

Last edited:
quick question...
at what point do/did rosters lock so that changes in the real nfl stop affecting our rosters?

Oh..that's a good question
I'm just guessinf but I think that what teams do already doesnt mean anything.. Let s say i trade you Avril and his shitty 7M coins lunch for a 6th rounder.
2 days later The Seattle FO is shipping it to the eagles for a 5th rounder.
My cap room takes a breath regardless but am i getting your 6th or the eagles 5th? I say the first.
I guess it should extend from simple rister cuts to trades coz WE have the priority..not those GMs..who tf is Paul Allen in front of Italian Raven, even. Lol

Simba

Staff Member
quick question...
at what point do/did rosters lock so that changes in the real nfl stop affecting our rosters?

I can't speak on what the plan is this year, but in the past, we've locked it when we officially opened the tender, trades, etc. threads, so what happens now will be reflected in this game until that point. Usually there's a deadline but not sure if they settled on one this year. Usually 3 or 4 days after team selection finishes if I remember correctly.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I can't speak on what the plan is this year, but in the past, we've locked it when we officially opened the tender, trades, etc. threads, so what happens now will be reflected in this game until that point. Usually there's a deadline but not sure if they settled on one this year. Usually 3 or 4 days after team selection finishes if I remember correctly.

yeah that's essentially all im wondering because real life teams are starting to make moves and i was wondering when the cutoff was/is for those moves not to affect our teams...

texans already lost cushing, bucs just got rid of doug martin etc. i only expect more of this to happen

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll be honest that spreadsheet makes zero sense to me. I stared at it for 10 minutes and could only figure out where draft picks go.

Simba

Staff Member
yeah that's essentially all im wondering because real life teams are starting to make moves and i was wondering when the cutoff was/is for those moves not to affect our teams...

texans already lost cushing, bucs just got rid of doug martin etc. i only expect more of this to happen

Things are definitely a little different this year with a later start. In the past, we actually held off a week or so because there was always a post draft cap update. Lots of moves going on in real life though so it’d probably be best to put in a lock ASAP, but that’s also contingent on people getting their SoF and starting figures updated.