• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Rookie You're Most Concerned About (Potential Bust)

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Marlon Humphrey. Will he ever be somebody you can put man up with the best WR's in the game? As a pure cover 2 stud are his instincts and feel for zones gonna be good enough?

Bowser. Football IQ and toughness. Could be Eli Harold/Mingo. Athletic freaks but no instincts and toughness. If Bowser is a bust Biscotti isn't going to let that slide to. Oz and Decosta's status with ravens are hinged on these picks working out.

Eluemunor. Is powerful and athletic. But bounces around as opposed to running and driving forward. But athletic

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
please ignore this thread and use the other one. I don't know how to delete the thread.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Marlon Humphrey. Will he ever be somebody you can put man up with the best WR's in the game? As a pure cover 2 stud are his instincts and feel for zones gonna be good enough?

Bowser. Football IQ and toughness. Could be Eli Harold/Mingo. Athletic freaks but no instincts and toughness. If Bowser is a bust Biscotti isn't going to let that slide to. Oz and Decosta's status with ravens are hinged on these picks working out.

Eluemunor. Is powerful and athletic. But bounces around as opposed to running and driving forward. But athletic

I disagree with the part of your post that mentions oz and decistas status hinges on these picks working out. As much as I disagree with this, you are entitled to your opinion, but I do disagree.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Although we are only a couple games in, I though this was a good time to bring this our, especially since Bowser just won the Pepsi Defensive Player of the week.