• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Resolved Talking about somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
How do you do this so they know. Don't want to talk about somebody w/o them knowing. Thanks.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol. I guess I didn't write this too good but I get alerted when my name is mentioned when somebody does @ Willbacker for example I know they talking about me or alerting me and I don't know how to do this.

Last edited:

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Lol. I guess I didn't write this too good but I get alerted when my name is mentioned when somebody does @ Willbacker for example I know they talking about me or alerting me and I don't know how to do this.
In that instance you'd go @W and wait for a drop bar to arrive, at which point @Willbacker would show up. You just click that and the forum software does the rest. Sometimes it doesn't show up the first time so you just try again.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
In that instance you'd go @W and wait for a drop bar to arrive, at which point @Willbacker would show up. You just click that and the forum software does the rest. Sometimes it doesn't show up the first time so you just try again.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.