• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Draft Bold Predictions

How many Quarterbacks get taken in the Top 13 Picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well I guessed 3, but it's more likely going to be 2. Now if we are on the clock and a QB is there it definitely increases the likelihood that we trade down.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I previously assumed that Carolina would select Pickett, but after seeing how little draft capital they have I believe they will move down

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Arnold ebiketie is a first rounder

ive got an early 2 on him right now - he is marked on my board with a blue highlight (someone ive flagged at some point that means i need to go back and watch them again/watch more of them... not sure why it's there for ebiketie) - so maybe there's some chance for fluidity there...

i wouldnt be surprised though if he went in the 1st round in this class - but he's got an early 2 from me... got a very similar grade from me right now as trevor penning and tyler linderbaum

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rossihunter2

Staff Member
would you feel better about TL with our 2nd pick? lol

obviously - unrealistic because a zone team would take him

but 100% id be jumping for joy if we took him at 45 - i think his value for a power/gap team is probably going to be in the mid-to-late 30s and onwards and i think his value to a zone team is going to be from pick 20 onwards

i dont think he sucks as a prospect - just absolutely not worthy of a top pick for our team - and almost anywhere in the 1st round it's highly unlikely i wont have a player higher on my board even if we do trade down

at 45, it's highly unlikely he wouldnt be BPA

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
At least one WR goes top 10 and J.Williams is the first WR off the board.
Charles Cross is the 1st OT

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Here's my top 14 picks:

01. Jags Travon Walker
02. Lions Aiden Hutchinson
03. Texans Sauce Gardner
04. Jets Kayvon Thibodeaux
05. Giants Charles Cross
06. Panthers Kenny Pickett
07. Giants Derek Stingley
08. Falcons Evan Neal
09. Hawks Jordan Davis
10. Jets Garrett Wilson
11. Wash Kyle Hamilton
12. Vikings Trent McDuffie
13. Houston Ickey Ekwonu
14. Ravens Andrew Booth/Jermaine Johnson (I believe if things go like this we actually trade down rather than select)