• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Jordan Stout

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Despite all the talk about Matt Araiza...

Stout was the number 1 punting prospect in this class.
Let's go.

To take a guy this high at punter would suggest that Sam Koch's future is in serious jeopardy with the ravens. And notable that he was a little less bulletproof in 2021. Maybe time to turnover a new leaf.

Morgan Cox was replaced in 2021
Sam Koch replaced in 2022?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
According to Peter King, Stout was the only punter on our board this year - it was a 1 punter draft for the raven - not Araiza, not Stonehouse, not Camarda

i find it interesting that it was Stout or no one at all
I trust our special teams coaches, if that's the case

Simba

Staff Member
According to Peter King, Stout was the only punter on our board this year - it was a 1 punter draft for the raven - not Araiza, not Stonehouse, not Camarda

And the Randy Brown element, who is responsible for the whole operation on the kicking units. Basically, this is the only guy that can have a long career kicking AND holding in this league.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

Just goes to show you we know special teams like no other team in the NFL

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Despite all the talk about Matt Araiza...

Stout was the number 1 punting prospect in this class.
Let's go.

To take a guy this high at punter would suggest that Sam Koch's future is in serious jeopardy with the ravens. And notable that he was a little less bulletproof in 2021. Maybe time to turnover a new leaf.

Morgan Cox was replaced in 2021
Sam Koch replaced in 2022?
Now, I'm dreading 2023 for obvious reasons. LOL!