• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Draft A Franchise: Sign Up Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Draft a Franchise is back upon us. Stake your claim below if you would like to participate in this year's game.

*Pick Your Fate* When you sign up, please select an open slot on the board. This will be your entrance number for the randomized team selection process.

For Example:

3. allblackraven
7. Truth
10. RavensMania

Don't know what the Draft A Franchise game is? It's a process where each participant takes drafts their own team from scratch. Active players, including incoming rookies, are all available to be drafted. There will be 26 rounds in a snake format, with an optional continuation period thereafter.

This process spans across multiple weeks. Please be aware of any time constraints you may have that would jeopardize your commitment prior to signing up.

Fire away!

1. @BoredMarine13
6. @All_black_everything
7. @Sizzle
8. @allblackraven
10. @RavensMania
11. @gtalk12
12. @DaCiderEarl
15. @Truth
20. @Ludy51
27. @PeacefulLion

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man I want to play but I don't want to screw you guys over if my team gets called again. Were not scheduled to go again, but people want to invade countries and what not.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Man I want to play but I don't want to screw you guys over if my team gets called again. Were not scheduled to go again, but people want to invade countries and what not.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd like to try this. What do you need from me

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'd like to try this. What do you need from me

this is all I need. Rules will come out later, but it's pretty simple. Just draft current veterans and rookies and build a team in a snake draft.