• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Ravens Schedule

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah Amazon Prime is now the exclusive home of Thursday Night Football... for the next 11 years. The closest thing to PPV the NFL has ever been. Locking it behind a paywall is stupid crazy if you ask me. We all know streaming is the future and the NFL needed to start doing that in some form but putting games exclusive to one streaming service is stupid. At least have a NFL Network airing of it at the same time.
Yeah not a good idea. Appreciate thereply.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
How are we on the road in primetime week 1 for 2 years straight? And one was a grand opening for the fucking VEGAS RAIDERS and the other is following a fucking BENGALS super bowl appearance.

This is bullshit. That Vegas stadium was a madhouse and bengals stadium will be too.
Bring me BENGALS!

Good. Let's set the fucking tone for this season from jump.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Just release the full schedule already, no more telling us one game at a time. Big deal... Chiefs/Bucs on SNF, a Super Bowl blowout rematch... yay.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Prime is actually a good service outside of the videos. Let me know around the season starting and I'll share my account with a few.
How much is it? I think I may sign up for it every September and cancel after Football Season lol.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like no Thanksgiving game for us after all... now seeing reporters say Bills/Lions and the primetime game is Patriots/Vikings.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like no Thanksgiving game for us after all... now seeing reporters say Bills/Lions and the primetime game is Patriots/Vikings.
This is why I don't know why people bother with the "rumors". Just wait until they release it. Every year people get hyped about certain things, and every year they don't turn out to be true.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Fuck

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This is why I don't know why people bother with the "rumors". Just wait until they release it. Every year people get hyped about certain things, and every year they don't turn out to be true.
I'm just reading the NFL Reddit seeing what's being confirmed by legit people as I'm sure more games will be confirmed throughout the day.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
The crowd should be fun too. All the NY fans will be full of optimism for the new season starting before slowly descending into depression as the game and season goes on lol
Looks like they're already starting to on Twitter with the announcement lol. They don't want to open against us, though I will admit Vegas fans felt the same last season

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like they're already starting to on Twitter with the announcement lol. They don't want to open against us, though I will admit Vegas fans felt the same last season

Yeah, I wouldn't want to open against us either. They did have a great draft too though so I don't think they'll be a pushover, by any means.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
What the fuck? Who ever asked for such a thing? I’ve never seen such a meaningless game